Mobee 2018 Mo'lympics Promotion
Mobee 2018 Mo'lympics Promotion Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Program Overview: Hooky, Inc. dba Mobee, a Wiser Solution Company (“Mobee”) operates the Mobee mobile application (the “App”) and a number of related services and associated websites (collectively, the “Services”). Subscribers registered for use of the App and participation in the Services are referred to as “Bees” and are parties to the Mobee User Agreement and the end user license agreement (“EULA”) for the App, and as such are eligible to participate in “Missions” as further described in the Mobee User Agreement. The Mobee 2018 Mo’lympics Promotion (the “Promotion”) is intended to make available limited promotional rewards for (a) the Bee (one winner) that completes the most Missions during the Program Period; (b) the best photos (up to three winners), as determined by Mobee in its sole discretion, submitted by Bees during the Program Period of the “worst display” encountered in a Mission and (c) ) the best photo (one winner), as determined by Mobee in its sole discretion, submitted by Bees during the program Period using the App or using earned Mobee Mission rewards posted (tagging Mobee as provided under Paragraph 4) on one or more of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old and who are registered “Bees” for the Program Period (“Eligible Participants”). Employees of Wiser Solutions, Inc. or Mobee (“Sponsor”), as well as immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. No other person is eligible for the Promotion
- Entry Period: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on Friday, February 9, 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 (the “Program Period”).
- How to Enter & Agreement to Official Rules: Visit www.getmobee.com/ and follow the instructions to download the App and complete the registration required for the Mobee User Agreement and the EULA. Submissions for photos under Paragraph 1(b) above must be posted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, tagging Mobee using @mobeeapp and hashtags #Molympics and #MobeeApp. By participating in a Mission or submitting a photo to Mobee as described herein during the Program Period, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a promotion reward is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- Determination of Winners. At the end of the Program Period, Mobee will identify and select the Bee who participated in the most Missions during the Program Period (as described under Paragraph 1(a)). After each week of the Promotion, Mobee will select one winning photo, at its sole discretion, from among those submitted by Eligible Participants during the Program Period as described under Paragraph 1(b) above). After the end of the Program Period, Mobee will select one winning photo, at its sole discretion, from among those posted by Eligible Participants during the Program Period (as described under Paragraph 1(c) above). The odds of being selected depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Program Period.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners. Mobee will attempt to notify the potential winners via email, or in the case of the activity described under Paragraph 1(c), through the social media channel through which the winning photo was posted and submitted, shortly after making its determination. In order to win a promotion reward, selected potential winners must be Eligible Participants. Return of a notification or failure to timely respond to Mobee’s notification will result in disqualification. Mobee may select an alternative potential winner in his/her place from among other selected potential winners.
- Awards. The winning Eligible Participant selected by Mobee for the activity described under Paragraph 1(a) above will be provided with ,000 Mobee reward points. The winning Eligible Participants selected by Mobee for the activity described in Paragraph 1(b) will each be provided 1,000 Mobee reward points. The winning Eligible Participant selected by Mobee for the activity described in Paragraph 1(c) will be provided 1,500 Mobee reward points. The winners may make no substitutions, cash redemption, assignment or transfer of the prize.
- General. Sponsor reserves the right to change the terms of, or suspend, the Promotion at any time due to fraud, abuse, or technical interruptions. In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion, or (b) award the awards at to alternative Eligible Participants as selected by Mobee at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Promotion, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any participation by a Bee, the authorized account holder of the email address provided for entry will deemed to be the participant. This Promotion is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By entering or participating in this Promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any award, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers or networks; (c) lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable messages or mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. You waive the right to claim any damages, whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any award awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in California. All issues and questions concerning construction, validity, interpretation, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
- RESULTS: To request a winner’s list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Marketing and Promotions, Mobee, 186 South St. 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02111. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks after the end of the Program Period.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Hooky, Inc., 186 South St. 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02111. Wiser is a registered trademarks of Wiser Solutions, Inc. Questions regarding the Promotion should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.