Do I have to pay taxes on my rewards?

Tax information can be found in our Terms & Conditions (article 4.2): 

4.2 Taxes.

You are solely responsible for filing all tax returns and submitting all payments as required by any federal, state, local, or foreign tax authority arising from the payment of Rewards to you under this Agreement, and you agree to do so in a timely manner.  If applicable, Mobee will report the Rewards paid to you under this Agreement by filing Form 1099-MISC with the Internal Revenue Service as required by law. Mobee will regularly report amounts paid to you with the appropriate taxing authorities, when and as required by law. You agree to provide Mobee with appropriate personal information to allow it to file a Form 1099-MISC on a timely basis if required.

Starting in the tax year of 2014, Mobee will be issuing Form 1099-MISC to all Bees who have earned more than $600 in Mobee gift card rewards. We will contact all Bees who have earned $600 or more at the end of the year with instructions and all necessary paperwork.